Oilfield Senior Estimator
Alstar Oilfield Contractors Ltd. is an industry leading Fabrication, Facility and Pipeline construction contractor with regional office locations in Hinton, Fox Creek, Dawson Creek and Calgary. Since 1969, the company has had a successful track record of project execution throughout Northern Alberta and Northeastern British Columbia.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, this role may be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and abilities:
- Technically inclined with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Expert organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in pipe fabrication and oilfield construction
- Able to read and interpret engineered piping and structural drawings
- Understanding of estimating fundamentals and interface with project controls
- EIT or Mechanical Engineering will be asset
- Experience in Oil & Gas facility related industry including some of the following areas: heavy oil facilities, well tie-ins, pipelines, compressor stations, and field gas processing facilities
Competitive Rates and Full Benefits Offered to Successful Candidate
Alstar Oilfield is looking for highly motived individuals to join our Team in Hinton. Alstar has been serving the oil and gas construction industry since 1969.
The competitive compensation package offered by Alstar will be based on experience and education
Candidates will be subject to a 3 month probationary period
Upon successful completion of the probationary period, candidates will be required to relocate to Hinton Alberta
CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY PLEASE